Audience engagement via communities that allow interaction and collaboration
We’re all familiar with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, and video hosting channels like YouTube . But for most of us, they’re personal channels — we use them to catch up and tune in. It’s not work . It’s play. But if healthcare is your business, it’s a different story. Or at least, it should be, because social media channels exercise tremendous influence over consumer and professional attitudes.
This is becoming increasingly apparent, with patients and their families looking for opinions and experiences from other consumers. If you’re worried about the drug you’ve been prescribed, you can see what other consumers feel about it. As a healthcare professional you can keep up to date with data, breaking news and commentary by following the congress hashtag on Twitter.
- Monitor the existing community dialogue
- Identify the most important social channels for you to engage in.
Identify and profile the influencers in key networks
- Help you find an appropriate voice and engage with your audience
- Design, build and manage the relevant social media channels
- Recommend content strategy and produce compelling content
- Strategise and plan blogger outreach campaigns
- Buzz creation on social networking sites
- Deliver accurate social media insights reports
- Track and evaluate ROI