Join our digital revolution!
At Brandcast Health, we are transforming the way that healthcare companies communicate with their audiences online. We do this through cutting-edge digital strategy, data-driven campaign development, audience-centric content strategy, and refreshing UX-based design.
Ultimately, healthcare professionals and patients must access valuable information when they need it, wherever they are. By optimising digital communication between industry, healthcare professionals and patients, we will contribute to better, more personalised medical treatment to all.
Medical Communications is changing, with the strategic focus shifting to a digital-first approach. For this reason, the delivery of consistent and relevant online content is a key part of any communications campaign. At Brandcast Health, we have the perfect skill set to support our clients in achieving their business goals through digital strategy and production. In order to enhance our content strategy offering to clients.
We are looking for a permanent Account Executive to join our team – someone who is curious, driven and passionate.
As a member of the Client Services team, you will work closely with the full agency, that includes editorial, design and digital teams. Client Services also work in collaboration with our Project Managers, to deliver projects across a range of clients.
We’re looking for someone who is confident working as part of a team and following well defined processes, as well as also showing initiative and being proactive. Working in the small details but understanding the bigger picture is an important quality of Client Services, as well as being comfortable asking questions to build understanding of what you’re doing and why. If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
Please note, for this role, we will be looking for candidates based in London to support regular face to face time with the team.
The ideal candidate would have the following attributes:
- Good organisational skills to manage and coordinate a multitude of projects, assets and clients
- Workload planning and resourcing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A proactive attitude; hitting the ground running is key
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Passion for digital innovation
- Desire to learn and challenge your thinking
- Exposure to the medical communications industry, either through an internship, work experience or professional experience
- Experience in developing and managing digital assets, especially for websites (articles, videos, downloadable content)
- Knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e. ABPI) and processes (Veeva PromoMats)
Key role responsibilities include:
Account and Project Management
- Key day-to-day contact point for the client, supported by Account Lead
- Develops and maintains timelines for all allocated projects
- Flags issues, concerns, deviations from the plan in a timely manner
- Takes accurate meeting minutes, and manages internal approvals ahead of sharing with client
- Maintains status sheets up to date, and shares with client ahead of status calls
- Supports with the development of budgets
- Maintains project folders, and all documents saved and correctly labelled
- Supports on allocation and management of resources to the team (internal and external)
- Carries out necessary research on topics that support the development of the account
Quality of Work
- Demonstrate a good understanding of what good content is, in various formats (e.g. video, web)
- Supports the development of accurate and detailed briefs for production teams
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Ensuring content produced matches client brief
- Supports Editorial team with scientific accuracy and sense checks, on allocated projects
- Work collaboratively with other team members, to deliver high-quality work
- Demonstrate basic understanding of the code of practice (e.g. ABPI)
- Act professionally at all times
- Build positive and productive relationships
- Understands and adheres to agency processes
- Create solutions and influence their adoption
- Demonstrate sensitivity and respect for different approaches